- 5 simple tips to help you become a more inclusive internal communicator-
Learn how to embrace Diversity and Inclusion in your internal communications with these five strategies from seasoned IC pro Annique Simpson.
- Bringing a bold business plan to life: an IoIC Awards case study-
We’re delighted to be shortlisted for the IoIC Awards 2020. To celebrate, we’re sharing the details of how we worked with our clever, creative clients at Anchor Hanover to bring their bold new business plan to life.
- The inspiration behind Anglo American’s employee mental health campaign-
Our IC and creative experts share what inspired – and challenged – them as they built an employee mental health campaign for one of the world’s largest mining companies.
- The next normal: how to unlock your people’s potential in a post-lockdown world-
How can organisations leverage employee engagement in a post-lockdown world? H&H’s co-founders Helen and Hannah reveal the answers in this recording from One Humber Online’s keynote address.
- A guide to communicating through the furloughed employee life cycle-
Looking to communicate with furloughed employees? Keep your furloughed talent connected and engaged at each stage of the furloughed-employee lifecycle with our handy step-by-step guide…
- 6 communication strategies to help with managing remote teams-
Right now, line managers need all the comms help they can get. We’ve handpicked 6 useful strategies to help line managers communicate effectively with remote teams, to ensure every colleague can continue to achieve their full potential.
- 10 ways to increase your productivity during the Coronavirus crisis-
We’ve compiled a handy list of tips and tricks to help you stay on track, and boost your productivity and motivation during the Coronavirus crisis.
- Coronavirus outbreak: 5 remote working tips to keep social isolation at bay-
As the world grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, we address the very real risks of social isolation that come from remote working, and suggest 5 working from home tips to keep your employees’ engagement, wellbeing and productivity high.
- 5 key learnings from this year’s Gatehouse State of the Sector report-
We explore 5 key learnings from this year’s Gatehouse State of the Sector report that internal communications professionals should pay attention to – and what they mean for IC strategy and planning over the year ahead.
- 7 internal communications trends to watch out for in 2020-
We give you the lowdown on 7 key internal communications trends and challenges to focus on in 2020 – and offer practical tips to help you get ahead of them in your organisation.